Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Summer brief

This was my first Project that I had to complete and it was to draw myself in a way which would show what i was like as a person, it also needed to show my interests and hobbies. So I had to think about who I am. The answer to this was easy, I am a computer geek. From experience I know that doesnt mean that I live in the dark, on the opposite i removed the curtians from my room, (only because i was to lazy to sort them out), but being a computer geek means that a computer had to go in my drawing and as you'll see it did. Also I usually wear very dark clothes, not becasue i am an emo or a goth but, but just because they go with everything and im not hyper enough for bright lively clothes(in public that is), so in my picture i have the hoody i always wear (minus the sleeves as it was going to be a t-shirt) the jeans i always wear and the keychain which you will always find around my neck.


No comments: